The mission of the Kentucky Ministry Network Volunteers ministry is to serve Assembly of God ministries in Kentucky with short-term renovation projects (2-3 days over a weekend).
The church or the ministry that has applied to receive assistance will be responsible for the following:
- Submit an application for assistance that clearly describes the project with specific details regarding the scope of the work and the dates desired.
- They must have all of the building materials on site no later than the day before each project is scheduled to begin, and confirm that fact with the project manager.
- Obtain any city, county or state permits that may be required, including all code requirements.
- The pastor or a church representative must be on site throughout the project.
- If possible, the church should provide housing which may simply be allowing volunteers to park RV’s on church property, or sleep in sleeping beds in the church.
- If possible, the church should provide some meals, as well as water, coffee, soft drinks, etc. for the volunteers.
- Cooperate fully with the project manager, all volunteers, and representatives of the Kentucky Ministry Network of the Assemblies of God.
Volunteers are greatly appreciated but will also be expected to do the following:
- Volunteer their time, skills and labor and bring tools for the project.
- Volunteers may find overnight housing provided by the host church at the project site. These accommodations may require that the volunteers bring bedding, toiletries, etc. Or volunteers may choose to stay in their own RV, or in a hotel at their own expense.
- Cooperate fully with one-another, the project manager, the host church and representatives of the Kentucky Ministry Network of the Assemblies of God.
Below you will find links that will take you to our online forms. You can fill out the appropriate form and they will be automatically submitted to the appropriate personnel. If you have any issues during form submission, please contact someone at the District Office.