The Assemblies of God grants Ministry Credentials on 3 levels:
Certified Minister:This is the introductory level of credentials. It is for those who show a promise for ministry.
Licensed Minister:This level of credential is for those ministers who have developed their ministry and shown progess in their ministry.
Ordained Minister:This is our highest level of credential. It is reserved for those who have achieved a proven ministry.
At each level a minister must prove their preparation for ministry by completing required courses of Bible and ministerial training , or have an accredited college education in a ministry related field, such as; Biblical studies, evangelism, pastoral ministry, missions, etc.
Request an Application Packet:
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to incude your full mailing address with your request.
Process for obtaining credentials:
- Obtain an application packet from our office.
- Return the completed application along with the following:
- a photo of the applicant
- a ministry résumé
- transcripts from colleges, universities, or minstry training schools
- the authorization forms, signed and notarized
- the application fee ($100)
- Two interviews
- Successfully completing the credential exam
- Applicants who have not completed any ministerial training classes will be required to successfully complete some ministry training classes through the Assemblies of God.